- Integrated loudspeaker for immediate playback
- Built-in microphone for use as a voice recorder
- Microphone connection and headphone output
- Can be run on mains or battery power
- Compact size and low weight
After rising to fame in the 70s, the cassette recorder now has cult status. Thanks
to auna you can relive those days with the RQ-132 tape recorder.
You probably have a dusty box lying around somewhere in the basement full of tapes
from a bygone day. The warm and saturated sound always gives off a breeze of
The recorder has a further practical function in addition to playback and recording.
Its integrated microphone lends itself as a voice recorder for voice notes and other
similar uses. The microphone input allows further opportunities to integrate external
audio signals. An external microphone can also be attached if desired. The audio
material can be played back through the built-in loudspeaker or through the headphone output which is ideal for listening at later hours.
The auna RQ-132 cassette recorder is something for all lovers of tape.
- Connections: 1 x 3.5 mm , 1 x 3.5 mm headphone output, 1 x remote control connection
- Functions: playback, record, forward, back, stop, pause, eject
- Volume control
- Pull-out handle
- Automatic switch-off
- Supportive feet
- Power supply: DC 6 V, 600 mA or 4 x 1.5 V C batteries (not included)
- 1 x device
- 1 x mains adaptor
- English instruction manual (further languages: German)
- 14.6 x 5.2 x 26.2 cm (W x H x D)
- Weighth: approx. 625 g