Hotpoint Integrated Washing Machine - White | BIWMHG71483UKN
Cheaper elsewhere? Our Pricematch Promise
This Hotpoint washing machine's Invertor motor is designed to ensure a long lasting performance and improve end results.
Removes over 100 stains at only 40° in one wash without pre-treatment!
Anti-stain is a specific cycle studied to remove even the most difficult stains, without pre-treating. This is achieved thanks to elevated electronic control and the optimised synergy between the special movements of the drum and the different washing phases.
15 programs including Cotton 40°, Cotton 60°, Mix °, Synthetics, Wool 40°, Wool, Rapid 30, Duvets, Delicates, Rinse and Spin, Spin and Drain, Bed & Bath, Cotton, Eco Cotton and Whites.
- Anti-Stain Cycle
- Anti Stain Quick - Remove more than 30 natural stains at 40° without pre treatment in just 45'*. (results obtained on cotton)
- Woolmark - Care for your woollens with a delicate wash programme that ensures a perfect clean whilst protecting the fabric's softness. This cycle has been approved by the Woolmark as a valid wash to use on woollens with the "Hand wash" label
- Up to 24 hour delay timer so you can run the washer whenever it's convenient for you
- Digital display
- LED cycle phase indicators
- 1 year labour and 10 year parts warranty for peace of mind
- Dimensions: H82 x W59.5 x D54.5cm
|Fit Type||Built In|
|Washing Capacity (Kilograms)||7kg|
|Maximum Spin Speed (Revolutions Per Minute)||1400rpm|
|Warranty||1 year labour/10 years parts|
|Variable Spin Speed||Variable|
|Start Timer Delay (Hrs)||24H|
|Washing Noise Level (Decibels)||46dB(A) re 1 pW|
|Maximum Noise Level (Decibels)||72dB|
|Energy efficiency rating||D|
|Energy Consumption (Kilowatt Hour - Per Cycle)||0.71kWh|
|Energy Consumption (Kilowatt Hour - Per Annum)||157kWh|
|Water Consumption (Litres - Per Cycle)||49.272727273L|
|Water Consumption (Litres - Per Annum)||10840L|
|Washing Performance Rating||A|
|Spinning Performance Rating||B|