Now the cube is cracked: easy and without elbow grease, thanks to the Icebreaker ice crusher from oneConcept. Gone are the days when having crushed ice meant painstakingly crumbling ice with an ice axe or labouring over a machine that couldn’t crush ice as quickly as your drinks needed refreshing. Today, this can all be done automatically with the powerful grinder of the Icebreaker. Simply place the funnel, fill with ice cubes and turn on the device. After just a short time, the 3.5-litre (approx. 1.75kg) collector fills with perfectly chopped bits of ice. The ice crusher creates up to 15kg of crushed ice per hour, so that you can confidently provide your guests with the necessary coolant for their drinks - whether lemonade or caipirinha.
With so much power under the hood, oneConcept of course provides the ice crusher with two safety switches. The device operates only if the drip pan is properly seated and the toggle switch is pressed on the front panel. Four suction cup feet keep the Icebreaker in place and prevent unwanted trips over the bar counter. Cleaning is easy: simply run hot water through the ice crusher, and you are done.
With its brushed stainless steel case, the oneConcept ice crusher presents a cool visual appearance while underlining its grinding usefulness with a suitable look.
- Easy to operate Ice Crusher
- Up to 15 kg crushed ice per hour
- Crushes ice cubes of every size to small pieces without 'snow'
- Cool stainless steel look
- 3.5-litre (about 1.75 kg) drip pan
- Attachable filling funnel
- Safety switch on the collection tray
- 4 suction cup feet for non-slip stand
- On / off switch on the front panel
- Power supply: 220-240 V / 50-60 Hz
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x device
- 1 x ice drip pan
- 1 x filling funnel
- 1 x English user manual (other languages: German)
- 17 x 37 x 27cm (WxHxD without funnel)
- 17 x 46.5 x 27cm (WxHxD with funnel attached)
- Weight: about 3.6 kg