Bosch Series 2 Fully Integrated Dishwasher | SGV2ITX18G
Cheaper elsewhere? Our Pricematch Promise
ExtraDry: extra drying option for difficult-to-dry loads.
Plastic items in dishwashers often remain wet after the cleaning is done. That’s why Bosch dishwashers offer the ExtraDry programme. It raises the temperature of the final rinse and extends the drying time. This way, even plastic items such as baby bottles or picnic-ware turn out perfectly clean and completely dry.
Automatic programmes ensure automatically the best cleaning performance.
Water usage, water temperature and rinse time are adjusted exactly to suit the level of soiling. This provides best results while saving water and energy.
EcoSilence DriveTM: powerful, durable, quiet and efficient.
To increase our cleaning efficiency we have developed the economical EcoSilence DriveTM. It is exceptionally quiet, efficient and guarantees low electricity consumption. The EcoSilence DriveTM works without brushes is ultra silent and top results are automatically guaranteed.
InfoLight - all the information you need.
A red led spot on the floor updates on whether your dishwasher is still operating or has finished the cycle.
No more dishwasher leaks.
Leak protection is essential for dishwashers. Our Aqua Stop system delivers fail-safe leak protection. When the sensor detects a leak, the dishwasher automatically stops operating and pumps out water through a double-walled hose. With AquaStop you’re protected from water damage – and it's valid for the lifetime of your appliance.
ActiveWater technology: less water, less energy, more performance.
This innovative rinsing technology maximises efficiency and ensures environmentally friendly rinsing for excellent cleaning results. The water and energy is saved through targeted water distribution, optimised filter technology, faster heating and higher pump performance for increased water circulation.
- Removable top: No
- Door panel options: Not possible
- Adjustable plinth: both horizontal and vertical
- Energy Efficiency Class: E
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions: 48 dB(A) re 1 pW
- Airborne acoustical noise emission class: C
- The water consumption of the eco programme in litres per cycle: 10.5 l
- Programme duration: 4:30 h
- Energy Consumption for 100 cycles Eco Programme: 92 kWh
- Maximum number of place settings: 12
- List of programmes: Auto 45-65°C, Economy, Intensive, Quick L
- Additional operational options: Extra dry, Half Load, Machine Care
- AquaStop: Yes
- Drying system: Inherent heat
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD): 815 x 598 x 550 mm
- Depth with open door 90 degree: 1,150 mm
- Maximum height for installation: 875 mm
- Minimum width for installation: 600 mm
- Maximum width for installation: 608 mm
- Depth for installation: 550 mm
- Height of removable worktop: 0 mm
Net weight: 31.0 kg