BIALETTI Moka Induction 4 Cup - Espresso Coffee Maker - Aluminium/Steel - Black | EDL 6934
Cheaper elsewhere? Our Pricematch Promise
About this item
- Moka Induction is the first Moka suitable for use on induction hobs, with an aluminum upper part, the same material as the classic Moka Express, combined with Stainless Steel boiler, suitable for induction hobs
- New Moka Induction is Made in Europe by Bialetti , the inventor of the original Moka Express pot, and recognizable by the one and only gentleman with moustache gracing it a symbol of originality and quality
- How to use Bialetti Moka Induction: fill the boiler up to the safety valve, fill the filter up with ground coffee, close the moka pot and place it on the stovetop, as soon as Moka Induction starts to gurgle, turn the fire off and coffee will be ready
- One size for each need: Bialetti Moka Induction sizes are measured in Espresso Cups, coffee can be enjoyed in Espresso Cups or in larger containers
- Cleaning instructions: your Bialetti Moka Induction must only cleaned by rinsing every component with simple water, do not use any detergent nor put it in the dishwasher, as it damages the product and the taste of your coffee
From the manufacturer
Bialetti Moka Induction - Black
The new Moka Induction with a “bi-layer" boiler is synonymous with high performance even on induction hobs
BI-LAYER TECHNOLOGY FOR PERFECTLY MADE COFFEE
The boiler’s external layer of steel ensure operation even on induction hobs, while the internal layer of aluminium ensures homogenous heat distribution.
DESIGNE FOT EVERY NEED, EVEN THE SMALLEST
The new bi-layer technology, combined with a renewed design, allows even the smallest sizes, up to 2 cups, to be used on induction hobs.
The top part of the Moka (its lid and collection chamber) is made of aluminium, the same material which the classic Moka is made of, combined with the bi-layer boiler ensures a unique and pleasant coffee just like the coffee prepared with the traditional Moka.
Exclusive Bialetti patented safety valve, inspectable and easy to clean.
How to make a perfect italian coffee
Select a quality blend, suitable for the production of coffee for the Moka.
Fill the boiler up to the lower level of the safety valve, without exceeding it and using fresh water, possibly low in limestone.
Fill the filter generously, without pressing the coffee powder, forming a small gutter and avoiding dust escaping on the edges of the boiler. Close the coffee pot, screwing the collector firmly onto the boiler and place it on the stove.
The flame must never envelop the coffee maker, but remain inside the bottom of the same, in order to allow extraction in adequate times and not too quickly. As soon as you start to hear the typical Moka gurgle, the coffee is ready and you will need to turn off the fire immediately.
Never let excess coffee boil: this would burn it, compromising its success and making it too bitter.
Enjoy hot coffee, as soon as it is ready, remembering to mix the contents of the collector: the coffee extracted at the end, in fact, is less full-bodied than that leaked at the beginning of boiling.
THE BIALETTI LOGO
The gentleman with the moustache gracing all Bialetti products represents Renato Bialetti, the son of the inventor of the Moka, Alfonso. It was designed in 1953 by the Italian artist Paul Campani.
Made in Italy
|Description||Made with 100% Colombia Excelso Beans brings notes of flowers and dried fruits to the palate, exalted by a slow medium roasting.||This 100% Arabica Brasil Natural Beans delivers a balanced, delicate, yet flavorful experience||Predominantly Robusta India blend gives an intense taste and a full-bodied coffee. A dark roasting accentuates notes reminding of toasted bread and cocoa.||Rich in aroma and with an enveloping structure, it gives a unique flavor without sacrificing the pleasure of the true Italian ritual. The medium roast gives this coffee refined aromatic notes of cereals and toast.||Gourmet coffee with a nutty aroma, characterized by toasted notes and a round and delicate taste. Enveloping body and medium roast, a Moka blend designed to best enhance its aromatic characteristics.|
|Format||250 gr||250 gr||250 gr||250 gr||250 gr|
|Origin||Colombia Excelso||Brasil Natural||India||Brasil Natural||Colombia Excelso|
|Aroma||Hazelnut & dried fruit||Flowers & dried fruit||Bitter Cocoa||Cereals||Hazelnut|