Cole & Mason H321803 Regent Concrete Precision+ Salt & Pepper Mill Set 18cm | EDL H321803
Cheaper elsewhere? Our Pricematch Promise
A stylish and contemporary salt and pepper mill set that has been inspired by urban British architecture, made from crystal clear acrylic and concrete making them a tactile and durable centre piece for any dining setting.
The concrete has been finished with a layer of clear lacquer to protect its finish and prevent marking from everyday use. The base also features a plastic worktop protector ring to prevent the concrete from coming into contact with work surfaces to avoid scratching or damaging.
The Precision mechanism is made from hardened carbon steel that strips instead of crushing peppercorns allowing them to release their natural oils which gives you more flavour with every turn. Designed and engineered in England, the hardwearing qualities of the mechanisms ensure you will always receive a consistently outstanding performance.
Designed to release the flavour
As part of the Cole & Mason Gourmet Precision range they provide you with the confidence to enhance the flavour of any meal through seasoning as a professional would.
Adjustable Grinding Settings
To adjust the grind from fine to coarse simply tighten or loosen the knob situated at the base of the mill. Use a coarse setting for steaks or tomato salad, a medium setting for pizzas and a fine setting for soups and sauces. Once your desired grind size has been selected, hold the mill firmly at the concrete section and twist the stainless steel band at the base.
The mills come partially filled with premium whole black peppercorns from Vietnam and coarse sea salt from Belgium so are ready to use from the moment you receive them.
Easy to Re-fill
When you do need to refill them simply turn the mill upside-down an unscrew the acrylic top from the concrete base. Fill up with your favourite whole peppercorns and coarse salt, replace the base and continue to enjoy freshly ground seasoning.
Easy to Clean
Just wipe with a damp cloth and use a clean cloth to dry. We recommend you do not use any cleaning products as this can affect the finish of the product or immerse in water, or place in a dishwasher.
Lifetime Mechanism Guarantee
All Cole & Mason mills are covered by the lifetime mechanism guarantee giving you the confidence to season like a professional for years to come.
Looking After your Mills
If your mill becomes difficult to grind, particularly on a fine setting, trying clearing the mechanism. Turn the mill upside down, loosen the knob to the coarsest setting and twist the top. This will free any large peppercorns or salt crystals that may have become lodged. Re-tighten the knob to the desired setting.
• A sleek and stylish salt and pepper mill set taking inspiration from modern urban British architecture. Combining acrylic and concrete for a modern and tactile table centre piece
• Featuring the Cole & Mason Precision+ mechanisms; carbon steel for pepper that strips peppercorns instead of crushing them, and diamond-sharp ceramic for salt, ensuring maximum flavour release from every turn. The hardwearing qualities of these mechanisms ensure you will always receive a consistently outstanding performance.
• The clear acrylic top contrasts well with the smooth dark grey concrete base which has been finished with a clear protective lacquer to prevent marking. The simplicity of the shape allows the minimalist qualities of the materials to stand out.
• To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and use a clean cloth to dry. We recommend you do not use any cleaning products as this can affect the finish of the product. Do not immerse in water or place in a dishwasher.
• All Cole & Mason salt and pepper mills are covered by our lifetime mechanism guarantee. Should your mill not meet the high standards and expectations of Cole & Mason products we will be happy to replace your mill for an alternative of equivalent value. Accidental breakage, poor care and damage from misuse are not covered.