Cole & Mason H59418G Derwent Copper Gourmet Precision+ Salt & Pepper Mill Set 19cm | EDL H59418G
Cheaper elsewhere? Our Pricematch Promise
The Cole & Mason Derwent salt and pepper mills are the perfect balance of contemporary style, classic elegance and exceptional performance. Made from crystal clear acrylic and stainless steel they make a beautiful addition to any home.
Designed to release the flavour
As part of the Cole & Mason Gourmet Precision range they provide you with the confidence to enhance the flavour of any meal through seasoning as a professional would.
The Gourmet Precision pepper mechanism is made from hardened carbon steel that strips instead of crushing peppercorns allowing them to release their natural oils which gives you more flavour with every turn.
Adjustable Grinding Settings
The Grind Select feature has pre-selected settings that have been tried and tested to ensure you always get the very best from your mills and the very best from your meals. The pepper mill has 6 settings ranging from fine to coarse.
Both mills come filled with premium quality whole black peppercorns from Vietnam and coarse sea salt from Belgium so you can start using from the moment you receive them.
Easy to Re-fill
When you do need to refill, simply pull off the stainless steel top cap. The wide neck of the acrylic body makes refilling easy and mess free. Fill up with your favourite whole peppercorns, replace the top and continue to enjoy expertly seasoned dishes.
Lifetime Mechanism Guarantee
All Cole & Mason mills are covered by the lifetime mechanism guarantee.
Easy to Clean
Just wipe with a damp cloth and use a clean cloth to dry. We recommend you do not use any cleaning products as this can affect the finish of the product or immerse in water, or place in a dishwasher.
Looking After your Mills
If your mill becomes difficult to grind, particularly on a fine setting, trying clearing the mechanism. Turn the mill upside down, loosen the knob to the coarsest setting and twist the top. This will free any large peppercorns or salt crystals that may have become lodged. Retighten the knob to the desired setting. It is advised to not put salt in your pepper mill as this will corrode the carbon steel mechanism. enhance the flavour of any meal through seasoning as a professional would.
• The Derwent mills are the epitome of Cole & Mason style & elegance. Contemporary in design, they are made from clear acrylic and stainless steel finished in matt copper
• Featuring the Cole & Mason Gourmet Precision+ mechanisms; carbon steel for pepper that release more flavour per turn and sharp ceramic for salt, ensuring maximum output. The hardwearing qualities of these mechanisms ensure you will always receive a consistently outstanding performance.
• With 6 pre-selected grind settings for pepper, and 3 for salt, ranging from fine to coarse you will always find the best grind size to optimise the flavour of every meal.
• To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and use a clean cloth to dry. We recommend you do not use any cleaning products as this can affect the finish of the product. Do not immerse in water or place in a dishwasher.
• These Cole & Mason salt and pepper mills are covered by our lifetime mechanism guarantee. Should your mill not meet the high standards and expectations of Cole & Mason products we will be happy to replace your mill for an alternative of equivalent value. Accidental breakage, poor care and damage from misuse are not covered.