Cole & Mason H90180P Richmond Precision+ Electronic Salt & Pepper Mill Set 21.5cm | EDL H90180P
Cheaper elsewhere? Our Pricematch Promise
The Cole & Mason Richmond Electronic mill set offer a sleek and contemporary way of seasoning your food for the ease and convenience of not needing to manually grind.
Stylishly engineered from contemporary brushed chrome with a black finish, they make a stylish addition to any kitchen or table whilst still being an essential everyday kitchen tool.
Easy to Use
To start grinding simply press and hold the button on the top and release once you've finished seasoning.
The Precision mechanism is made from hardened carbon steel that strips instead of crushing peppercorns allowing them to release their natural oils which gives you more flavour with every turn.
Designed to release the flavour
As part of the Cole & Mason Gourmet Precision range they provide you with the confidence to enhance the flavour of any meal through seasoning as a professional would.
Adjustable Grinding Settings
Adjust the grind from a fine to a coarse setting to suit your dish using the knob situated at the base of the mill.
Easy to Re-fill
To fill the mills, simply twist the acrylic middle and brushed chrome top so the padlock symbol aligns with the unlock symbol. Remove the top, fill with your choice of whole peppercorns and coarse salt then replace the top ensuring you align the padlock symbols. Each mill requires 6 x AAA batteries (not included). Alkaline batteries are recommended rather than zinc due to the amount of force required to grind the salt and pepper.
Easy to Clean
Just wipe with a damp cloth and use a clean cloth to dry. We recommend you do not use any cleaning products as this can affect the finish of the product or immerse in water, or place in a dishwasher.
Lifetime Mechanism Guarantee
All Cole & Mason mills are covered by the lifetime mechanism guarantee giving you the confidence to season like a professional for years to come.
Looking After your Mills
If your mill becomes difficult to grind, particularly on a fine setting, trying clearing the mechanism. Turn the mill upside down, loosen the knob to the coarsest setting and twist the top. This will free any large peppercorns or salt crystals that may have become lodged. Re-tighten the knob to the desired setting.
• The Richmond Electronic mills set offers a sleek and contemporary way of seasoning your food for the ease and convenience of not needing to manually grind Stylishly engineered from contemporary brushed chrome with a black finish
• Featuring Cole & Mason Precision mechanisms; carbon steel for pepper that strips peppercorns instead of crushing them, and diamond-sharp ceramic for salt, ensuring maximum flavour release from every turn
• To assist with the one-handed operation, the mills have a black textured grip ensuring you can hold onto your mill firmly without worry of it slipping out of your hand
• To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and use a clean cloth to dry We recommend you do not use any cleaning products as this can affect the finish of the product Do not immerse in water or place in a dishwasher
• Note: Required any ALKALINE battery. Non-rechargeable ones (Not included)