FireAngel Smoke Alarm & Carbon Monoxide (CO2) Monitor/Alarm Twin Pack | FSFA3313-2PK
Cheaper elsewhere? Our Pricematch Promise
Protect your home from carbon monoxide and fire dangers with the twin group of alarms.
Fireangel design their smoke and CO detectors in-house and rigorously test them to ensure the goodest standard of protection for someone's family and home. . Not
CO Alarm - H - 62mm, L - 119mm, D - 38mm. Product weight - 128g. Supplied with 2 x AA Replaceable Batteries.
Smoke Alarm - L - 89.5mm, D - 35.8mm. Product weight - 68g. Supplied with 1 x 9V Replaceable Battery.
Suitable for domestic premises including static and mobile homes, caravans, motor caravans and boats.
Kitemark approved for peace of mind.
- This twin pack provides protection against two deadly risks in the home - fire and carbon monoxide
- The optical smoke alarm works by 'seeing' smoke as it enters the alarm - making it perfect for slow burning fires where there is thick white smoke
- The carbon monoxide alarm will detect, and provide a warning to, low levels of CO, and will provide a ventilate alert as this increases
- Pressing the large test buttons on both alarms in the event of a low battery warning will activate our sleep easy feature which silences the low battery chirp for 8 hours
- Both devices are rigorously tested in-house and are third party approved to ensure maximum protection of your home and family
- Replace the batteries once you hear the low battery chirp. Replace the smoke alarm after 10 years, and the CO alarm after 7 years, to ensure your home is protected