Leatherman LT180 Bond | EDL LT180
Cheaper elsewhere? Our Pricematch Promise
Built with the same DNA as the original Leatherman, the Bond is a lightweight, EDC multi-tool that packs 14 essential features into a compact design.
Inspired by Tim Leatherman’s original PST multi-tool, Bond pairs minimal design with highly functional tools for the job at hand. At a mere 5.8 oz, this stainless-steel workhorse provides 14 hard-working tools, including a non-locking 2.9" 420HC knife blade, wood/metal file, and more - making it EDC (everyday legal carry). The Bond’s handles are also rounded so your grip is comfortable while working with the pliers. Perfect for a glove-box back-up or first-time users and comes with a durable nylon sheath.
Everyday Legal Carry
Pocket Clip Attachment Point
An area where an optional pocket clip can be attached to the tool (pocket clip sold separately).
A hole designed in the body of the tool meant for attaching it safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
14 Tools Include:
- Needlenose Pliers: Perfect for holding small objects or using the pliers in tight, narrow spaces.
- Regular Pliers: Conveniently hold and manipulate items.
- Wire Cutters: Cut regular-gauge electrical wire with this durable, edge-retaining tool.
- Hard-wire Cutters: Easily cut through electrical hard wires.
- 420HC Knife: A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- Wood/Metal File: Precisely file and smooth edges on wood and metal surfaces.
- Awl w/Thread Loop: Puncture tough materials to create or enlarge holes and sew with the loop.
- Phillips Screwdriver: Tighten or loosen Phillips head screws.
- Large Screwdriver: Tighten and loosen larger flat-headed screws.
- Small Screwdriver: Tighten and loosen small flathead screws.
- Can Opener: Safely and easily open canned goods in wilderness situations.
- Bottle Opener: A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favourite beverage.
- Wire Stripper: Safely strip multiple gauges and types of wire.
- Ruler (1.5 in | 3.8 cm): A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimetres, up to 1.5 inches or 3.8 centimetres.
- Nylon sheath
- Blade Length: 2.9 in or 7.36 cm
- Closed Length: 4 in or 10 cm